Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yesterday was a great day indoors not so nice outdoors with more snow and unseasonably cold May weather here in Calgary. I enjoyed the day at the Sentry Box playing War of the Ring (GW) and some Warhammer Invasion. Later I played Dominion Intrigue and Starfarers of Catan with the Wife and daughter. We also played a couple of games on Friday night as well, Oregon and Catan Germany one of my favorites of the series.

Thursday Albert and I had a 3,000 point battle of Orks (me) vs. Chaos Dark Legion of Epic Armageddon. The Orks got the upper hand but some of the Chaos units are impossible mainly due to size. Especially when you can have 12 units of Chaos Marines, Landraiders and Obliterators all in one formation. I just went after the smaller units and the objectives. Still my favorite mini game by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment