Thursday, April 15, 2010

So last night we tried out Betrayal at House on the Hill one that I haven't played in a while and was enjoyed by all. Several of us had played it before so it went quite quickly and the scenario #50 was quite easy.
Then we tried Age of Gods, a very chaotic game where you battle with a multitude of races and find out over the course of the game which ones you are trying to control, it was great fun.
We finished with Thunderstone a deck building game with a fantasy theme and incorporates a dungeon mechanism where you have to fight monsters which in turn provides the VP to win.
A great night of gaming.
I was going to play something tonight as well but turns out my opponents got ill and couldn't make it. I could go to the Sentry Box but I feel like a quiet night at home instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment